WORK WITH HWA
People are at the heart of every connection we build and every problem we solve. At HWA, we seek to tap the energy, creativity and innovative ideas of individuals to join us to discover new ways to tackle social and economic challenges.
We employ individuals with a wide variety of technical, managerial and operational skills to achieve our international development objectives. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job Description: PROJECT MANAGER
We are seeking to hire a Project Manager who will be an integral member of the Hilfswerk Austria International team and responsible for delivering and building projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Manager is responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities in Tunis. The main focus of projects is on economic development, community innovation and social entrepreneurship, focusing on rural and marginalized areas of the country.
Duties / Assignments
- • Participation in needs assessments, RFPs, tenders, drafting concept notes and project proposals
- • Stakeholder Management and Networking activities with donors and local partners
- • Responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes.
- • Lead and motivate project teams and project partners
- • Monitor project activities and project expenditures and coordinate work with consultants and volunteers in the project
- • Ensures close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results as specified in grant agreements.
- • Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the donor´s organization.
Profile & Requirements
- Bachelor/Master‘s degree in Management, Business, Marketing and/or Communications/PR.
- 3 to years of relevant professional experience in Project Management including team leading, with a track record preferably in civil society, NGO-sector, business/economic development
- Demonstrated experience and solid expertise in project planning, management and reporting
- A passion for and dedication to civil society & Tunisia’s development
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage key relationships
- Self-motivated, self-sustained and proactive
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and related computing tools
- Fluency in English, Arabic and French is mandatory.
- Mobility / readiness to travel
Start Date: August/September 2017
Interested candidates should send their CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “PROJECT MANAGER – HWA TN” in the subject line no later than August 10, 2017. The cover letter should state why you would like to join the HWA team and how the candidate’s profile matches with the Job Description requirements.
5 REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- You want to join a leading global aid and development organization fighting poverty, social discrimination and injustice,
- You have a passion to do meaningful work that makes positive change in your environment,
- You want to work in an organization where your voice and ideas are heard,
- You want to be part of a worldwide teamwork with bright, energetic and creative colleagues,
- You seek a competitive salary and benefits package.
Then this is the right address!